Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mechanical Body

Mechanical Body from Kaft

Something really different today. This tee has a really unique mech punk thing going on. Looking like you are being held together with metal plates and screws may not be everyones cup of tea but I really like it. What I did find odd is that it is inspired by a movie, House Of 1000 Corpses. I have to admit that I have not seen it so I am not really sure of the connection. I only have this quote to go on:

"How could I, being born of such conventional stock, arrive a leader of the rebellion? An escapist from a conformist world, destined to find happiness only in that which cannot be explained... I brought you here for a reason. But unfortunately, you and your sentimental minds are doing me no good. My brain is frozen, locked. I have to break free from this culture of mechanical reproductions and the thick incrustations dying on the surface."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...