Friday, July 27, 2012

Qwertee Review - God Of Cosmic Horror

Qwertee

I have been following Qwertee for about a year now yet this is the first tee I have bought from them. Now that I have it, I am a little annoyed. I am annoyed that I waited this long and that the pictures here just don't do it justice. The print is fantastic, picking up tiny details included by the artist creepyseb. You can't really see it but the linework is black with a silver shading, which gives it an amazing hand drawn look. Even the preview pics on the site didn't really do it justice. The green of the shirt is also more vibrant than the pics show.

The shirt itself is a Gildan Softstyle, which I haven't come across before. It is a nice weight and really feels super soft. The print is perfectly centered which seems like a small thing, but I have received tees from large, well known companies where the print has been off center. It arrived in a black plastic envelope with the Qwertee bot happily grinning on the label. The real surprise though was when a little packet of lollies fell out of the tee when I held it up for the first time. Turns out this is something they do with all orders. It is always the little things that make our day and thinking about an employee folding that in the middle of my shirt blew me away.

Qwertee has a new shirt every 24 hours. Check them out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...