Saturday, November 10, 2012

Last Wish

Last Wish from Disturbia

If someone had described this tee to me I wouldn't have bothered to check it out. Generally I hate boxed edges on artwork and skulls have been done to death. This turns out to be the exception to the rule. I like how the art is cut into by the neck seam. It is something I have never seen before and it really stands out. There is a real hand drawn look which I find really compelling considering the crazy amount of detail. Ultimately it is the character itself that sells this for me. The pose and clothing bring to my mind Native Americans although I am not sure if that is what the artist intended. Lastly it is a skull tee that isn't black, a rarity in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...