Saturday, November 17, 2012

Typography Tees


I don't feature a lot of typography tees because most of them just don't appeal to me. That said I do occasionally come across ones that I do like, like these four. Each is unique and featured for different reasons.

Famous Brand Logo from Words Brand really caught me off guard. Poking fun at the masses with their clone clothing, the bold type on red shirt really slams the message at your retinas.

Seven Deadly Sins by Jody Cummings is more art than typography. Using the sins in a flowing script to form a skull is a brilliant way to illustrate the concept. I love it.

Why Not from Random Objects really is a slogan for an interesting life. This is a great message we should all be taking note of. Who looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep?

Revosolution from Arquebus rounds out the collection. I chose this because, although simple, it really got me thinking. Do all revolutions lead to resolution? A staunch resolution can lead to revolution. Very clever concept tee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...