Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mayhem Repair Shop - TeeFury Review

Mayhem Repair Shop by zerobriant

I received my latest t shirt from TeeFury a couple of days ago but I just got around to taking a few photos so I can share it with you. I ordered this one as a present for a friend without any reservations as I have always had good experiences with TeeFury. As usual the tee arrived in a black plastic envelope with a triangular clear window in the corner. (I have never understood the purpose of that window). The shirt itself is a decent weight and 100% cotton. The printing is good (not the best I have seen but far from the worst) and for the price of just $10 these are exceptional value.

TeeFury prints limited edition pop culture tees. Each is available for 24 hours only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...