Friday, November 18, 2011

Three Stoogebergs - Redbubble Review

The Three Stoogebergs by Scott Weston

I just received my Three Stoogebergs tee that I ordered from Redbubble and I have to say that I am impressed. After getting it out of the hard cardboard envelope the first thing I noticed was the little tag attached by a mini clothespin. It has the care instructions on it but more importantly the designers name and website info. It is so nice to see a print on demand company that does not treat its designers like slaves.

The shirt itself is American Apparel stock. After having a good look I cannot fault the printing. Perfectly centered and no white underlay bleedout which is a problem on a lot of dark tees. I bought this as a Christmas present for a family member, so I was a little apprehensive as this is my first order from redbubble. I needn't have worried.

This tee is available in multiple styles and colors. Just click on the picture to be taken to the website for all the options. Alternatively if you have a lot of patience this design is also up for voting at Qwertee. Once it gets enough votes it will be printed there and be quite a bit cheaper. You can cast your vote here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...