Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Threadless Tshirt Review

Threadless

It is always nice to get home from work and discover a package of tees waiting for you. In this case it was three shirts from the recent insanitee sale at Threadless. These are far from the first that I have bought from the site so I already knew what to expect, but what is life without a few little surprises. The first thing I noticed was the packaging. Where all my other orders came in white plastic envelopes with the company logo on them, this time around it was a lain grey plastic envelope. Not sure if this is a move to cut costs or if they had just run out and to be honest it really doesn't matter. I am interested in the shirts rather than the packaging. When I opened it up I discovered a sticker nestled in amongst the tees which was a pleasant little surprise.

The tees themselves are just what I have come to expect. Nice clean crisp printing that is perfectly centered. The custom printed tag inside the neck area is a feature I just love as it has not just the name of the design, but also the artist. The only thing I can pick on is that the prints are not quite as nice to the touch as rivals Design By Humans. I am talking a very slight difference and it is certainly not a deal breaker. They are still soft and vibrant, they just feel ever so slightly a bit plasticky. It is not the sort of thing you notice unless you have the two side by side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...