Tuesday, August 7, 2012

TshirtOS


TshirtOS by Ballantine’s and CuteCircuit

I have been thinking about this for a while now and I just don't know what to make of it. At first it seems really cool in a Teletubby sort of way. Being able to change your tshirt motif at will is extraordinary. The problem comes when I start pondering issues like privacy, copyright etc. Would you put a picture from the net on your tee if it meant you could be sued? I can also imagine advertisers jumping all over this. I wear tees that have a message sure, but do I want to be advertising for companies?

At the moment this is more a curiosity than anything but as technology improves this could easily become our fashion future. The question is how are we going to handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...