Monday, December 5, 2011

The Captains Head

The Captain's Head by Blxman77

I always wondered why those weird looking Captains hats were shaped like that and I am sure that I'm not the only one. This tee is exactly the type of surrealistic thing that I love. You just know that people are going to do a double take as they pass. I really like the prim and proper look on his face, almost as if he is ignoring the fact that there is a ship on his head. I can't help wondering if the seagulls flying around are going to leave any droppings on his immaculate jacket. The one thing that really seals the deal for me though is the eye patch. It gives a slight sense of evil piracy to the piece and just throws it a little bit more out there.

This tshirt is available from 9 Fountains. Click on the picture for pricing and sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...