Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Sesame Street Thriller

Sesame Street Thriller from Carte Postale

I thought it was time for a fun tee and this fits the bill perfectly. According to the site this was inspired by the Sesame Street gang auditioning for Michael Jackson's Thriller video. Personally I would never have guessed that, probably because there is no obvious M.J. reference. When I first saw the characters turned into zombies like that my mind conjured up a story where Oscar was infected by toxic waste in the garbage can, in turn infecting the others.

Either way it is a cool shirt. I just love those blank staring eyes. This is a limited edition tee so if you want one click on the picture to be taken to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...