Saturday, December 10, 2011

Siddhartha

Siddhartha from Miles To Go

I am one of those people that tends to come across things differently than most people. I first came across the story of Siddhartha via the Pete Townshend (of The Who fame) song. Years later I learned that the song was actually based on a book by Hermann Hesse. I eventually tracked down a copy of Siddhartha and read it to see what all the fuss was about. As a result when I came across this tee I was really excited. It is not everyday you come across shirts based on novels, especially ones that mean a lot to you.

This tshirt is available from Miles To Go Clothing, a company that does designs based on famous books. Click on the picture to be redirected to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...