Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Electric Buddah Head

Electric Buddah Head from Enclothe

Sorry there have been no posts for a few days. My laptop died and I had to replace it. Not to worry as it is all systems go once again. I figured that I would kick things off with this funky tee. This one belongs in the hard to classify folder as it is a mashup of a few different elements. The first thing is the obvious steampunk feel to the illustration. (I think that it borders on the line of mechpunk as well personally.) Luckily it makes great use of a red color palette makings it stand out from any similar tees. According to the website the head part of the artwork is Buddah. Personally I would not have guessed that looking at it. To me it conjures up images of idols worshipped by tropical island tribes. The sort of thing Indiana Jones would stumble upon.

This tshirt is available from Enclothe. Click on the picture for pricing and sizing options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...