Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Traditional Greeting

Traditional Greeting by paulobbruno

As the saying goes "The simple things are always the best". The problem is you always end up thinking why hasn't someone thought of that before, or even worse why didn't I think of that. I know for a fact that I would never have come up with the concept of a hand on a hoodie but I really wish I had. It is just so clever. When fully zipped up it shows a hand in the "stop, back off" sign. However when partially unzipped it transforms into the Vulcan traditional greeting sign. You can change your clothing to suit your mood just by moving a zip. I love that idea.

This hoodie is available from Threadless. Click on the picture for pricing and sizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...