Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cassetten Qualle

Cassetten Qualle from cyroline

Everyone who is old enough will remember a time when their cassette tape got jammed. This usually resulted in having miles of tape unspooled. The memory that comes vividly to mind for me was when a Cheech and Chong tape that I had borrowed from a friend got chewed in my crappy tape player. I can clearly remember holding it my hands with a sinking feeling in my stomach. I have thought about that incident many times since yet I would have never come up with this tee design. I really like the way the unspooled tape forms a sea creature. I am not sure if it is living in the cassette case of if it is part of a whole. I guess you could interpret it either way. I wonder how many tapes ended up in a watery grave because (according to comic books) all it would take is some gamma rays or toxic waste to make them come alive like this.

This tee is available from Cyroline. Click on the picture for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...