Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Psychic Tshirts


Mother's Psychic T-shirts

This is truly one of the weirdest things I have come across. It is one of those things that could only happen in Hollywood. The idea is you purchase a tee for a lot of money and a famous psychic, Lucinda Clare, uses it to tell your destiny. The cynic in me is basically screaming scam, it is just a way to move clothing to suckers. I am keeping that part of my psych muted though as proceeds go to  the Uk's largest charity for elder people, the Age. That seems really fitting to me as it is generally the elderly who are scammed by so called psychics etc.

Most of these tees have already been sold so if you want one you better get in quick. Mother's Psychic T-shirts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...