Friday, January 13, 2012

Returner / Bed Bugs

The Returner from Gravetakers
Bed Bugs from Sleepy Dan

It is Friday the 13th and as a result I just have to post something dark and twisted. I didn't want a black tee though as it is so cliche. Luckily I came across two awesome tees that fit the bill.

First is a punk rock zombie on a white shirt. About now I should insert a joke about how punk rock never dies, but I wont. It actually makes me feel old as I can remember seeing punks when I was a little kid back in the eighties.

The second is a brilliant take on the old saying "Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite". The giant bugs crawling up to attack the boy hiding in the blankets is like something from a Stephen King novel. Even more impressive is the yellow/brown artwork on a yellow shirt that really makes it stand out from the pack.

These tshirts are available from Gravetakers and Sleepy Dan respectively.. Click on the pictures for sizing info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...