Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Rubber Band Duel

Rubber Band Duel by Ben Chen

This tee really made me laugh so I just had to share it. The image of Clint Eastwood about to have a rubber band shoot out just appeals to the little kid in me. So much so that I adopted a "my balls are the size of watermelons" walk and serious squint when a dust bunny went past in the breeze like a suburban tumbleweed. I even whistled that bit from The Good, The Bad and The Ugly that everyone knows. The thing I like most though is the fact that the joke is so subtle. You have to really look to see it but once you have you just can't unsee it. It is a reward for the more astute people out there.

This tshirt is available from Threadless in both mens and womens styles. Click on the picture for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...