Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fechured Apparel Tshirt Review

The Hats What Cheese Head from Fechured Apparel

When I was younger I was told that you can tell the true value of a company by looking at how they handle the small details. If that is true then indie tshirt company Fechured is worth more than any other tee company I have come across. One of the newer brands out there I only found out about them because of the Tee Gazettes 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. Now I am not sure if my package got special treatment due to being a prize or not but when I received it I was blown away.

I am used to getting tees in plastic envelopes so when this one arrived in a box it really stood out. Snuggled inside the box, wrapped in blue tissue paper were a sticker, 2 business cards, a hand written note on the company stationary and the tee itself was in a plastic bag. From an email conversation I know this is the first tee they have sent to Australia. I wish they had sent more business cards as the two I have wont last long. I just know people will be asking about this shirt.

The tshirt itself quite easily stands up to expensive brands, it just oozes quality. A vibrant print on a good quality cotton tee is just the start. The neck tag is printed on and there is a stitched tag on the bottom hem. Remember what I said about the small details.

Fechured is a unique brand, which is not something you come across every day in such a saturated market. Their designs take everyday sayings and use different words to relay them. This results in tees that take some cerebral action to figure out, but reward you with the joke in the end.

If you are looking for a tshirt that stands out from the crowd head on over to their site by clicking on the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...